On the Market home page, click Sign in.
If this is your first time signing in to Market, you can use one of the methods below. A new HTC account will be created.
- Email: Sign in using your email address. Click Create New Account to create a new HTC account. You can also sign in using an existing HTC account (or VIVEPORT account).
- MetaMask: Sign in using your MetaMask wallet. Make sure you have the MetaMask web extension on your computer’s web browser installed.
- WalletConnect: Sign in using a WalletConnect-compatible wallet such as VIVE Wallet.
- Use only one sign-in method to maintain only a single HTC account.
- If you choose MetaMask or WalletConnect as your sign-in method, the created HTC account will automatically connect to your wallet address.
- You can’t have two HTC accounts connected to the same wallet address.
- You can also access Market using a mobile browser. If you sign in using VIVE Wallet (via WalletConnect), the VIVE Wallet app will open and display the types of permissions that Market will request from the app. After you grant the permissions, leave the app and return to the mobile browser.
- VIVE Wallet’s built-in browser can provide a better way to connect your wallet to Market. In VIVE Wallet, tap the Browser tab, select VIVERSE, and then sign in to Market using VIVE Wallet (via WalletConnect).
Article is closed for comments.