Use the camera to capture a video inside a World.
- Click in the upper left to place the camera in the World.
- On the camera, click the video mode button.
- Choose the capture duration.
- Frame your shot, and then click the shutter button. The three second countdown timer starts.
- To move the camera, press and hold the left mouse button on the camera, and then drag it to the new position.
- Press and hold the left mouse button on the camera while moving your avatar to move the camera with the avatar.
- Record your video. Video capture automatically stops when the capture duration is reached. After capturing the video, you can share or download it.