For NFTs purchased with a credit card or redeemed with a code
NFTs purchased using a credit card will initially be saved on the Market page under My NFTs. Here’s how to access your NFTs:
- After purchasing an NFT, click View my NFTs.
You can also click your profile icon, and then click My NFTs.
- Click an NFT to view its details.
- From the details page, you can click Share and choose to share the page link via Twitter or copy the link so you can paste it in an email.
You can transfer your NFTs to your wallet. Your NFTs will be deleted from My NFTs after you’ve transferred them to your wallet. For details, see Transferring NFTs from your account to a wallet.
For NFTs purchased using cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency transactions are executed via smart contracts. NFTs are sent directly to the wallet address used to complete the transaction.
Use a mobile wallet app such as VIVE Wallet on your smartphone to view NFTs you've purchased. You can download and install VIVE Wallet from Google Play Store. For details, tap Settings > Help in VIVE Wallet.
- The MetaMask browser extension is currently unable to display NFTs.
- You can visit Etherscan or Polygonscan to verify ownership of your NFT collectibles on the blockchain.
Article is closed for comments.