A Mystery Box is a package containing two or more NFTs. Mystery Boxes are only priced in fiat money, so you'll need to use a credit card to purchase one.
Mystery Boxes are listed alongside NFTs. You can purchase a Mystery Box just as you would purchase any other NFT. For details, see Purchasing NFTs with a credit card.
Here’s how to open a Mystery Box:
- After purchasing the Mystery Box, click View my NFTs.
You can also click your profile icon, and then click My NFTs.
- Click the Mystery Box that you purchased.
- On the details page, click Open Box.
- The number of items in the box will be displayed. Click Open Now.
- Click the left or right arrows to view the NFTs retrieved from the Mystery Box.
The NFTs retrieved from the Mystery Box will be saved on the Market page under My NFTs. You can transfer them to your wallet like other NFTs you've purchased. For details, see Transferring NFTs from your account to a wallet.