You can transfer NFTs purchased with a credit card or redeemed with a code to your wallet.
Note: Make sure you've set up two-factor authentication first. For details, see How do I set up two-factor authentication (2FA)?.
- Click your profile icon, and then click My assets and go to the On my account tab.
- Click the NFT you want to transfer to your wallet.
- On the details page, click Send to wallet.
Tip: You can also select Send to wallet in the upper-right corner of the On my account tab and select multiple NFTs to send at the same time.
- Select your wallet address from the Recipient address dropdown menu.
- Open the Google Authenticator app on your phone to get a verification code, enter the code and select the checkboxes in the dialog box, and then click Send.
- Click Send again to continue.
Your NFT will be removed from the On my account tab and transferred to your wallet. It will take some time to validate and complete the transfer.
You can view the NFT on the In my wallet tab, or you can use a mobile wallet app such as VIVE Wallet to check whether the NFT has been transferred successfully.