Turn on NFT detection so that NFTs you’ve purchased will appear in the MetaMask app. If some NFTs do not appear, you can manually import them.
Turning on NFT detection
Here’s how to turn on NFT detection for Ethereum in the MetaMask app:
- In the MetaMask app, tap the NFTs tab.
- When the NFT detection message appears, tap Turn on NFT detection in Settings.
Note: If you don’t see the message, tap Settings > Security & Privacy.
- Turn on these two settings:
- Enable OpenSea API
- If you have NFTs in another blockchain network, tap the drop-down list at the top of the screen, and then select the network. Then repeat the above steps to turn on NFT detection.
- If NFT detection is not available when other networks are selected, you’ll need to manually import your NFTs to the app.
If NFT detection is not available in a selected blockchain network, you can manually import your NFTs to MetaMask. To import an NFT, you’ll need to specify its token ID and contract address.
Here’s an example of how to use VIVE Market NFT information and import the NFT to MetaMask:
- In VIVERSE Market, get the NFT token ID and contract address. For details, see How do I find the Transaction ID (txid) of the NFT that I purchased?
- In MetaMask, tap the NFTs tab.
- Tap Import NFTs, enter the contract address and token ID in the corresponding fields, and then tap IMPORT.