Here’s how to create a new wallet:
- Open VIVE Wallet on your phone.
- Tap Create a new wallet.
- Enter a passcode to use for VIVE Wallet. Enter it a second time to confirm your passcode.
Note: The passcode will be used to unlock your wallet every time you access the VIVE Wallet app.
- Tap Generate recovery phrase. Your 12-word recovery phrase will be displayed.
- Your 12-word recovery phrase allows you to recover your wallet if you forget your passcode or when you change devices. Make sure you keep your recovery phrase safe. Write it down and keep it in a safe place, or use a secure password manager. If you lose it, you won’t be able to recover your wallet.
- You can use your passcode to view your recovery phrase in VIVE Wallet.
- Make sure not to share your recovery phrase and passcode with anyone.
- Tap I’ve saved my recovery phrase, select the words in the order in which they originally appeared, and tap Verify.
- Tap Continue to VIVE Wallet and get started with using your wallet.
Article is closed for comments.